I was unable to reproduce the issues you're seeing. Could you give detailed repro instructions?

Lennart Regebro kirjoitti 3.11.2019 klo 17.46:
Heya!

I recently moved all the setup.py configuration into setup.cfg for
Pyroma. That worked very nicely. So I started doing it for my other
packages, but with svn.path I failed. Everything *looked* fine, and I
uploaded a 4.0 to PyPI, but if I install that in a virtualenv,
importing svg or svg.path fails. The Python installation can't find
them. Declaring them as a namespace means you can import them, but the
imports are empty, there is no attributes to the modules, so you still
can't use the package.

Is this possible? And if so, how?

Here's a link to the 4.0 release with all the info in the setup.cfg.
https://github.com/regebro/svg.path/tree/5f941b729f0b7e3991f238776c9391d57917e0a9