Hello,

I'm trying to implement a glossary using the DITA to DOCS Transformation (Xsl
Utility 5.5.0 - I know, we're a little behind on our upgrades).  Anyway, the
Glossary generates, but a Next Page section break is placed after each entry.
So, instead of having a Glossary of terms with all the terms and definitions
listed on a page or two, each term and definition breaks onto its own page. I
have to go into the Word file and manually remove all the section breaks.  Can
you please tell me what is causing this and what I need to do to fix it? I have
been unable to figure out what is wrong.  Thank you.

[cid:image001.png@01D59652.18597C20]

Thank you,
Julie
Julie McHam
Technical Writer
Business and Student System Support
Information Technology Division
Riverside County Office of Education
O 951.826.6060 | F 951.826-6451
3939 Thirteenth Street | Riverside, CA 92501
P.O. Box 868 | Riverside, CA 92502-0868
jmc...@rcoe.us<mailto:jmc...@rcoe.us> | www.rcoe.us<http://www.rcoe.us/>

--
XMLmind DITA Converter Support List