Hi! I wrote an entry in my OSM diary about diversity (
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SeleneYang/diary/43446)  in the
community using the OSM Awards as an example, and one of the answers from
an OSM collaborator was:

Comentario de cray33 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/cray33> el 6 de
marzo de 2018 a las 10:03
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SeleneYang/diary/43446#comment41167>

fuck diversity. A man and a woman are different from each other. You can't
change the nature

So I guess... Who needs a CoC when we have such an inclusive and well
mannered community. :sigh: This is not the first time I've read a violent
response from a community member when it comes to gender related issues. I
don't know if you recall the `man=made` vs  `human=made` debacle, and yet
we're still here debating whether or not we need to enforce a CoC.

I'm truly disappointed in the community.
Thanks for reading.

Sele.

--

Selene Yang Rappaccioli