Thank you for sharing, a great read, very pertinent for International
Women's Day, and Nathalie you are very inspirational!

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:58 AM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> More luck than planning, but on the IWD2018, we have the honour to
> present our interview with Nathalie Sidibe from Mali
>
> in English: http://www.osm.be/2018/03/08/en-motm-nathalie-sidibe.html
> in French (original): http://www.osm.be/2018/03/08/
> fr-motm-nathalie-sidibe.html
>
> a.o. she talks how OSM helps her fighting for more democracy and women
> rights in Mali.
>
> In case you are not familiar with the series, since November 2014 we
> publish a monthly interview with a mapper. It all started in Belgium,
> and while the focus is still on Belgium (to get to know each other
> better in our little community), we also interview people from other
> countries. The complete list can be found here [1].
>
> So far we have interviewed 5 women and 1 group of women, employees of
> MapBox and Telenav, mappers from Nepal, Colombia, USA, UK, Germany,
> etc.
>
> I hope to keep on showing the diversity of OSM in this series, so any
> ideas for interviews or help with translation or contacting people in
> languages other than Dutch, French and German are welcome.
>
> regards

> [1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/
> Belgian_Mapper_of_the_Month

*Rebecca Firth*
Community and Partnerships Manager
rebecca.fi...@hotosm.org <tyler.radf...@hotosm.org>
@RebeccaFirthy

*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*

You can #mapthedifference today! Donate.hotosm.org
<http://donate.hotosm.org/>
<https://www.facebook.com/hotosm> | donate <http://donate.hotosm.org/>