Hi Rory,

This is an exciting idea!  I'm interested in being a part of such quarterly
projects! The possibilities are wide open. We could begin with mapping some
under-mapped amenities which are of interest to this diversity group/list.

What does minority language mean? I am not sure what you were referring to.

Cheers,
Srr