On 06.08.19 20:58, Rory McCann wrote:
So what's next? What can we add next? 🙂

I'm happy to mentor anyone who'd like to improve iD in this way. I've
been a software dev for years, so I know my way around a github pull
request, but not everyone is experienced like that. So I can help you
with that, if you'd like. 🙂 If there's a really simple feature, I can
probably just do it for you if you tell me what's involved, and help
spec it out. Anyone else with software dev/OSM experience want to help
mentor?

Y'know I wasn't 100% clear. This is all totally unofficial. I'm not an
iD developer. I don't know the iD developers directly. I'm not making
any promises that “Email Rory and you'll get your preset in iD”, that's
not for me to make. iD isn't my project. I've made one pull request and
that's it. I haven't asked the iD devs about this idea.

I can help you *ask* the iD developers. I'm offering software dev
_support_ so *you* can ask them. I'm offering what skills I have in
software development to help you make a request of the iD maintainers.
Nothing might happen.

Just so we're clear. 🙂 I don't wanna look like I'm making promises for
someone else.