Hi all,

I am sorry for the late reaction on this, busy times ;-)

I am happy to support for sure, as part of local team can however not promise too much as always possible that things come up.

Therefore, I will try to participate and if helpful am happy to provide input during preparation for sure.

Best,

Melanie