I have run into similar troubles with my transporter 30 pin
connector..the lock on the connector, just disintegrated over time and
the FFC stopped making contact....Getting a replacement has been an
ordeal...

Could you kindly tell me the  the source and part number of the 30 pin
FFC connector on the transporter main board....Thanks