Hi guys,

I'm looking for help.
I'm renewing my own "multiroom" system (how original here ^^).

I use several raspberry pi zero 0 with hifiberry miniamp and
squeezelite.
I combine each raspberry pi with an AI called Jarvis (to give vocal
instructions to my home through jeedom).

I previously used Raspbian, squeezelite and Jarvis so I know (somehow)
how to deal with Debian.

A just discovered picoreplayer and love the idea of liteweight and ram
usage (a few sd cards gone ill).
But it is very different from Debian.

Does anyone managed to configure a microphone and install AI (Jarvis,
jasper, mycroft...) alongside with picoreplayer?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English (I'm French)

Best regards,