Wirrunna wrote:
> Greg, I'm at my second home and just tried to download Squeezelite-X and
> am blocked by MS asking for a one drive password.
> Now I have the software on my laptop and will get it from there, but I
> suggest you look at a different home such as Dropbox, or ask Michael
> Herger for suggestions.
Hmmm, that is strange, I have not changed anything there, it should not
be asking that, as it is a public folder.  I'll look into that.

My intent is to distribute this via the Microsoft Store and I have
initiated the process with Microsoft.  Since I am using Microsoft's
Desktop Bridge technology, there are extra hoops to go through, but I am
semi-confident I will be able to get it on the store, but I have no idea
how long that will take since this is the first time I have attempted
this.

R Greg Dawson