bernt wrote:
> Audio Pro C5 and AirPlay bridge it's all you need.

I'll second this.  I saw your earlier recommendation for this device in
the ''SB Touch + speaker to replace SB Boom''
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?110307-SB-Touch-speaker-to-replace-SB-Boom)
thread.  I also recall a comment that Airplay synchronisation through
Philippe's Airplay bridge is good, so I was intrigued enough to try
one.

I went for the C3 though since it has an internal battery.  It's
slightly smaller than the C5, but the sound is certainly very good.
There's some small tone adjustment via the phone app, and even though
the Boom still has the edge in my opinion (I do like the bright sound
that the Boom gives with the treble all the way up!), the C3 is quite
close.  Via the Airplay bridge the synchronisation is extremely good, so
that's a big benefit over a standard Bluetooth speaker - I've found that
the delay with a Bluetooth speaker can be adjusted out, but it seems to
be slightly different every time the speaker connects.  The C3 is spot
on every time so far.