Le 12 juin 08 à 19:10, Christian Huldt a écrit :

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:43:06 -0700
"Brad Fitzpatrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2008/6/11 Christian Huldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I know of sqlite's use of "not an error",

I don't.  Explain?

$dbh->err returns the string "not an error" in the absence of errors
and I get that as djabberd dies.

Can you give more information, like the configuration ?
Can you also send use log, with more verbosity ?

but it seems to make djabberd not run

Patches welcome.

If I could I would, but this intepretation would mean that no-one would
be able to run djabberd with DJabberd::RosterStorage::SQLite and I
don't believe that is true.

I do run it with sqlite, so this works ( at least for me ).

The only sensible conclusion is that I'm lost and do not have a
clue. :-) Ah, seems possible, but I'd like to use djabberd.

# djabberd
Configuration error on line 36: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: not an
error(21) at dbdimp.c line 398 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DJabberd/RosterStorage/SQLite.pm
line 35, <$fh> line 1.

And there's the line number to patch, apparently.  :-)

just some rudimentary hacking to try to see or work around the
problem...

--
Michael Scherer