Hi all-

I am having a very hard time tracking down some detailed documentation
on the sites subframework.  I have read the django book and gone
through the tutorial.  I've also read the Sites documentation page.  I
find the documentations page provides the most details to the uses of
the subframework, but I have not found any practical guides to
implementing Sites.

Specifically, I'm trying to understand how I would run multiple sites
using one Django instance.  Sites seams to satisfy that need; but as I
understand it, you then need to have a different settings file for
each site, which I believe would require a djange instance running for
each site.  Am I wrong?  Can anybody show point me to a tutorial or
paste some code that shows their settings.py for the one or multiple
Django instances?

Thanks!