Hi all,

I started a thread on the 'Python security' list about the need for a
place for 3rd party Django/Python libraries to announce security issues,
for the very common case of small libraries that wouldn't even have
their own mailing list - or would have a fraction of their user base
subscribed to the mailing list - but could have real security
vulnerabilities.

At the moment I'm suggesting a single purpose mailing list that Python
web developers could be subscribed to.

The thread is here:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/python-security/NmHU_VA4V6I/discussion

The group is moderated, so I've got a couple of replies that haven't
shown up yet.

Luke

--
"Pretension: The downside of being better than everyone else is
that people tend to assume you're pretentious." (despair.com)

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/