Does your model inherit from PermissionsMixin?

If you're using Admin, or any of Django's permissions machinery, you will
need django.contrib.auth in there to use the Group and Permission models.

--
Curtis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAG_XiSCbwNzsJMKHVDjf%2B2XnQbnPe9UgbsDZ_FvAgW3L17NC4w%40mail.gmail.com.