On 08/03/16 02:43, Tim Graham wrote:
1. Merging something minimal always help to get feature requests. :-)

2. Could you be more specific about what you're looking for? All the
existing documentation for style related stuff is at
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/writing-code/coding-style/.
I also thought of ticket https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/14831.

This is no way covers the HTML or CSS structures used in admin.

Given the deafening roar of absolutely no interest in this feature, I guess I'll drop it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/56DDF031.10803%40tinbrain.net.