I have noticed that session id's are included in Django debug emails, with
no clear way to filter them out. I'm unsure of the behaviour with 1.9+, but
this is what I've experienced with 1.8.

The way around that issue though is to sign the cookie, so that people
can't just drop the session-id in.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CALs0z1Y3QmWivi72ym0pYf5-fhBDVdD7zQGN5oJk8BVNCPdWpA%40mail.gmail.com.