On 15 Oct 2016, at 02:40, Curtis Maloney <cur...@tinbrain.net> wrote:
> What sort of situations are you seeing that you want a restart frequently and
> more simple than "touch wsgi.py" ?

Developing locally with Apache is a common use case, but mod_wsgi handles this:

Generally speaking I agree that this doesn’t belong to Django, but for a reason
that hasn’t been brought up yet.

This matter is related to the application server, not the framework. It must be
solved by each application server, on the other side of the WSGI, not by every

Note that Django provides its own application server for development
(runserver) and deals with auto-reloading there.