Hi all,

I've been working on https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11964 to add support for Check Constraints to the Django ORM and migrations framework. My work can be found at https://github.com/django/django/pull/7615.

I think the functionality is basically there, so what it really needs is some testing on real-world use-cases and more eyes to suggest any further simplifications or improvements that may be possible.

Thanks,

Ian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/58b62be6-7eb1-2b20-3940-1394aa9e39dd%40feete.org.