Hi,

I must say your idea intrigues me... and I'd certainly like to discuss it further.

The first thought that comes to mind is how would such a system handle data migrations?

Being able to leap from one schema state to another is great, buy typically in the life-cycle of a reusable app it's required to also migrate old data into new schema.

This also happens within project-specific apps.

--
Curtis