Hello developers,
 I am Raju Jha from Delhi, India. I am a web developer with main focus on
backend development using Django. It has been approx 2 years developing
django apps and that makes be quite experienced with the tech.
I have chosen django as the organization because of reason that it has
helped me (and of course every python web developer) to simplify the way
web developing is and i want to contribute to its further development so
that it can be more helpful for developers as it has been for ever.
My github handle : www.github.com/rajujha373

Regards,
Raju Jha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/67854cba-a993-4ff0-90a3-fe6d7bf8b82a%40googlegroups.com.