While I'm not a deciding member by any means, I have seen enough proposals
to get a feel for what may be chosen. You left a very open idea of what you
plan to do. You are going to need to be specific as to what you plan to do
to accomplish your end goals and probably provide at least some sample that
shows off that you can do what you plan to do. Think launching a
Kickstarter campaign.

Do you intend to use one of the existing libraries like Brython or pyjs for
the Javascript side? I can think of some interesting things that could be
brought over from the Drupal world that could later be leveraged into
something like Wagtail.

Joe Tennies
tenn...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CACiOJ6uELJVspe180gdp2dCMnNKmfy4G7190A0gvWLrn9%2BUBMA%40mail.gmail.com.