Hello Manasvi,

> On 14 Mar 2018, at 09:09, Manasvi Saxena <msmana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Create libraries in python and integrate them with Django to generate HTML
> code for front-end development and thus contributing to make Django a
> full-stack framework.
>
> For Python developers, it is an extra work to learn HTML and CSS to create a
> Front-end for a website. I intend to simplify their life by creating
> libraries that will convert Python code into HTML code to generate an HTML
> page.
>
> Please let me know what do you think of the idea and help me refine it.

I'm skeptical of the concept of building web pages in code without learning and
understanding some HTML.

To me it looks like your proposal will require users to learn HTML and your
system instead of just HTML.

Any language or system needs to be debuggable. Debugging in a web browser
requires reading HTML.

People who spent years building websites came up with template languages such
as Django's template language and Jinja2 to solve this problem.

The mainstream system that most resembles what you're describing is "React
without JSX" (not really mainstream to be honest). It isn't very popular;
virtually everyone uses JSX, a template language.

I'm afraid you'll have a hard time finding a committer who's willing to
shepherd that GSoC project.

Best regards,

--
Aymeric.