Thanks for clarifying. I left an idea (reuse Oracle-specifc CREATE_DB
setting, if it has the same meaning) on the ticket. Maybe we continue the
discussion there for now.

https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/29717

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/3d771aca-2c3e-49ab-81bc-587c7c45d872%40googlegroups.com.