Hi Adam,

Yeah it would be funny, maybe I'm even the only Django user that automates
deployments with a CM, or to take "ootb automation experience" up to that
point (maybe because I have extreme DevOps expertise ?).

Implementing this in a third party app is pointless: it will be more useful
as scripts in the CM role that will then work with any django project, as
I've been doing so far.

Because then my generic CM recipe can deploy any django project, without
"please install my app that will provide a working CLI for impotence and
user removal" (great security feature to have by the way). Yeah, it's
almost 2019, can Django learn about post-deployment task idempotence ?

Doing this in an external app is pointless, we'd be adding a manual step to
automate another one, i'm sorry but i can't do that, it doesn't make any
sense to me.

Also, that was explained in my initial email, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Best

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAC6Op18N%3D37xwNRvB0dLJ2LDUbS2fPi_6jaYW7h_Q77%2B9ijF8g%40mail.gmail.com.