django.contrib.auth.views.PasswordResetConfirmView.dispatch() makes use of
two constant values outside of the class definition,
INTERNAL_RESET_URL_TOKEN and INTERNAL_RESET_SESSION_TOKEN. When subclassing
the view, I would like it to use other values than those, since the stored
session values can get mixed up.

Wouldn’t it be an improvement if those values were set on the
PasswordResetConfirmView class itself, so that, when subclassing it, one
can change them on the new class? Now I am forced to include the entire
.dispatch(), which feels, well, something not nice.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/d297d7ac-dc37-490f-be57-302cdd30536e%40googlegroups.com.