Collin,

Are you using an inverted index (search engine) behind that for relevance
ranking, better word segmentation/stemming/synonyms, and peirformance?
I think that something like that is really needed when the problem is
finding stuff.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/d52ed4e1-ad0d-42d8-9d3f-7f3e4be2a0b6%40googlegroups.com.