I don't have a strong opinion on whether or not we should make the switch
but
if the consensus is too move forward with this I'd suggest we wait until
Django
master's branch only supports Python 3.6+.

That would allow us to switch directly to f-strings and avoid doubling the
already
large diff noise that such a change would generate.

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/adaaeee3-7460-4a87-b08d-596d20201660%40googlegroups.com.