Hi Brylie,

There are no such efforts at the moment - Django is still focused on being
a backend language for the most part, and we don't really have any of the
pieces in place to do dynamic template rendering. We're more focused on
providing the fundamental components to let other people build that sort of
stuff.

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAFwN1uqJpCJeLUV-vksKFL5eiiWyBq%2BBxJxVD0sQzOqHNYim%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.