Hi Shai,

Thank you. You make a very good point. That is exactly what I meant. I have
written small backends myself to add new features. The problem is that those
features rarely make it into the core backend, because those are too static
inside Django.

Best
-Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/b28aa44f-bf40-4d2b-bffc-d323f1aa05d9%40Spark.