On 11/30/18 7:38 PM, guettli wrote:
I do not care for the strategy, I care for the goal.

How to find clear consensus now?

There is a time honored practice in open source of spurring more spirited discussion by presenting a solution, however sub-optimal it may be.

It may not be the accepted solution, but it's far more likely to get people to give input than asking for discussion.

[No, I'm not just wrapping up "patches welcome" - this is a general observation in life. It's just more openly recognised in OSS :) ]

--
Curtis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/88fbd91d-e4ee-89ac-5bae-1c54f7560698%40tinbrain.net.