Personally I use plantuml to generate various diagrams. It is open source
there even exists plugin for sphinx. It uses relatively understandable
diagram language. Exports svg along the many other formats. And there are
realtime preview plugins to most editors and ides.

Only big downside is that requires java runtime.

Curtis Maloney <cur...@tinbrain.net> kirjoitti pe 30. marrask. 2018 klo
21.47:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAHn91ofesmCYF8dF81KGqL4SRgrHyCRyiWO-2mB%3Dc6HW-Q%3Dysg%40mail.gmail.com.