In creating my first django project- I'm trying to create my first
application (polls) through a view as shown below.
I'm finding the error shown in the image in the Annex.
can anybody help me?
I'm following the step-by-step suggested in (
https://docs.djangoproject.com/pt-br/1.11/intro/tutorial01/)
*polls/view.py *
Create your views here.
from django.http import HttpResponse

def index(request):
    return HttpResponse("Hello, world. You're at the polls index.")
*pols/urls*
from django.conf.urls import url

from . import views

urlpatterns = [
    url(r'^$', views.index, name='index'),
]
*site1/urls*
from django.conf.urls import include, url
from django.contrib import admin

urlpatterns = [
    url(r'^polls/', include('polls.urls')),
    url(r'^admin/', admin.site.urls),