Hi there,

I'm new to the open source community. Although I use Django a lot in my
projects I'm struggling to get into the open source community. As it's has
been a month but still, I'm not able to understand how can I take a step
into this open source community? Any help or suggestions would be
appreciated.

--
Thanks
Pradeep Sukhwani