Hello Tim,

Debugging over ip with non-natives is very hard indeed. Thank you for
completing your mission with extremely high achievement. Your engagement is
the most beautiful inspiration for any fellow. I hope to read other posts
from you even long after.

I'm deeply sorry for the times when I have projected my frustration over
internet on you, and the mailing list.

Please all accept my most sincere apology.

Best regards, friend

PS: if you travel, our hackerspace has OpenCouch and great reference ;)
https://couchsurfing.com/jpic

--
∞

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAC6Op18V%3Dxv6YwiAN6Ww4LxnzTXJDWNhhsdCCuK94F2YK%3DUmaA%40mail.gmail.com.