Haha, sorry, got overly excited. What's the usual process to make these
sort of decisions in these cases? Should we ask the users list?

The setting proposal is purely from my perspective as a user. For *my*
(completely unilateral) point of view, this is very important and I'd love
to have a place to just flip a switch and change them all; well, I'd even
prefer for it to be the default behavior, but I know selects look cool too.

Now, from a "development" perspective, I do understand that it might be a
big change.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/e18c8811-35ae-4607-b9bb-7bb826e8389c%40googlegroups.com.