Hi Everyone,
I had some ideas for the upcoming GSoC.
1. To make a code coverter old clean flask monolithic code to be converted
to simple Django Code. All we would need is to change the queries and shift
rest of the code.
2. I have personally been using a code generator for my
APIs(https://github.com/GauravJain98/drf-generator). So similar to this i
wanted something like create react app that would take the project name the
number of apps and name of apps and make the whole this for us.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/d1eb040a-5656-4889-b589-c504a9c9c13c%40googlegroups.com.