On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 11:01:55 PM UTC+1, Adam Johnson wrote:

> Jamesie’s suggestion to use CI is also valid but a bunch more work. I
> guess the main advantage is you get a blank slate container to work in,
> which a fresh checkout to a temp dir provides most of the gain for less
> work.

If I remember we have been hesitant in the past because that would require
us to give credentials to PyPi etc to the CI service. That said I think
that is a risk we could take.

Cheers,
Florian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/fb0d567d-d01a-44d9-983a-ac0a1ba93de1%40googlegroups.com.