Hi Edward,

You probably want the Django "start" page:
https://www.djangoproject.com/start/

Emailing this mailing list of more than 10,000 addresses for such help is
not appropriate. It is for discussion of the creation of Django itself. For
other places to go see the "Join the community" header on that page.

Thanks,

Adam

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 22:20, Kosta Dafoulas <kosta.dafou...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I’ll give you the files
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:18 AM Edward Victorhez <
> edwardvictor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> PLEASE I  AM NEW IN DJANGO, PLEASE I NEED THE FILES THAT WILL PUT ME
>> THROUGH
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/4bc81098-6d8b-43dd-bafe-2412061a292a%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/4bc81098-6d8b-43dd-bafe-2412061a292a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>