Hi John,

I'm inclined towards "separate thing all together". Maybe they're all
related but the bigger a ticket gets the less chance it has of actually
appearing...

> ... DB credentials...

Let's say you put those in environment variables... Don't you just relaunch
with a new environment to "rotate"? i.e. What special handling would Django
need to provide?

Kind Regards,

Carlton