‪On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:16 PM ‫אורי‬‎ <u...@speedy.net> wrote:‬

> Every Google Group also has an online forum:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/django-developers

Indeed, I am aware of this, I usually use it when I link threads on Twitter.

However, it is not really a forum in the sense I am describing - one that
has categories, editable posts, and the ability to selectively get email
for certain categories or threads rather than all-or-nothing. The Groups
forum interface is more just an online mailing list interface, with all the
problems of the underlying list model.

Andrew