So it should not be expected in 3.0? @ Carlton Gibson

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 2:09:21 PM UTC+1, Confi Yobo wrote:

> This might be a little redundant as you would say but i see importance in
> it.
>
> Django should come chipped in with websocket implementation rather
> developers using third party libraries like django-channels which are
> difficult and most at times have poor documentation. I have seen many cases
> where developers want to build an application that requires websocket they
> use another web framework.
>
> So in my opinion and that of few other developers i'v  seen i think
> websocket feature should be added to django out of the box(something like
> socket.io would make a lot of sense).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/c3480723-f659-4ab0-9ca6-6389834b2d0f%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Confi Yobo
    • ... Carlton Gibson
      • ... Confi Yobo
        • ... Confi Yobo
          • ... Andrew Godwin
            • ... Confi Yobo
      • ... '1337 Shadow Hacker' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
    • ... Confi Yobo
      • ... Carlton Gibson
        • ... Confi Yobo