I'm tentatively +1 on this change... but...

While it may be a straightforward operation to do a case sensitive search
and replace in most code bases, it is not trivial to do so on the rest of
the web. If we're going to do this, we must realize that this will
invalidate thousands of examples, tutorials, and answers in communities
such as Stack Overflow, the Django Forum, the Django Girls Tutorial, and
the archive of this Google Group. It has been a few years now since Django
2.0, and I still find myself frequently helping junior developers amend
their PRs to move to `path` and `re_path` instead of `url`, which they
copypasta'd from somewhere. I was also for that change, but as a community,
we need to be cognizant of the fact that as its ambassadors, we are going
to have a fair amount of work to do to properly spread the word about a
change like this.

There are many possible responses to why that shouldn't be happening in a
perfect world, unfortunately, we have to exist in this reality! (I'm hard
at work at the unreality PR for Django 5.0.)

So let's make sure we consider the full impact of this change before we do
it. I have some pet peeves about Django naming choices, but where do we
stop? Two examples:

* createsuperuser -> create_super_user, queryset -> query_set,  for
readability and to be more Pythonic
* HttpResponse should be HTTPResponse, like DjangoJSONEncoder, for example.
(From PEP-8: "Note: When using acronyms in CapWords, capitalize all the
letters of the acronym. Thus HTTPServerError is better than
HttpServerError.")

Something to consider for the future about when the churn is worth it, and
when it isn't. Thanks, y'all.