`rebuild_index` normally doesn't make GET WSGIRequest calls during index
rebuild process, unless there is any specific custom code written to do so.

Infact WSGIRequest looks like django specific requests being initiated in
this case.
Ref:
https://github.com/django/django/blob/1.11.4/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py#L77

Your implementation of the SearchIndex should be the place to look for it.
Specifically the `index_queryset` and `prepare` methods might be a good
place to start with.

Ref:
https://django-haystack.readthedocs.io/en/master/searchindex_api.html#index-queryset
and
https://django-haystack.readthedocs.io/en/master/searchindex_api.html#prepare-self-object

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 4:04 PM, 'Lenz Hirsch' via django-haystack <
django-haystack@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>  Does anybody know why I am getting the output "<WSGIRequest: GET
> '/XXXX/'>" when running rebuild_index for all pages with POST data contact
> forms?
>

> Removing all documents from your index because you said so.
> All documents removed.
> Indexing 140 pages
> <WSGIRequest: GET '/3M/'>
> <WSGIRequest: GET '/zugangsdaten-anfordern/'>
> <WSGIRequest: GET '/benutzerdaten-aendern/'>
> <WSGIRequest: GET '/request-offer/'>
>

> Thanks! :)
>
> --

Thanks,