> AMO = addons.mozilla.org ?
>
>   There are some strings that
> > come from Django as %d days, %d weeks, etc. My question: I've already
> > looked at Django Core and did not find the AMO add-on categories. Are
> > they translated in Django, and, if yes, in which Django project?
>
> Django is a generic framework. App-specific strings like categories and
> such are translated at the app level, of course.

Hi Claude,

yes, AMO is addons.mozilla.org, thank you for your reply.

Another question: If these Django time strings of type "%d days", "%d
weeks", etc. are really used on AMO, a problem exists: On AMO they occur
together with "ago", e.g. %d days ago". Django supports plural rules,
that's good but here support for grammatical cases is needed. Sorbian
languages - as other Slavic languages as well - use prepositions that need
a specific grammatical case, here the instrumental. Such a string like "%d
days" is not good if it is used in different grammatical contexts. Here it
would be better to have the string "%d days ago" so I could use e.g. Upper
Sorbian instrumental, "před %d dnjemi". Of course, this string should
support plural rules as well. But, there is still a problem: the
preposition resp. English "ago" comes from AMO and if we used the new
string, "ago" resp. "před" would be appear twice. In this case, AMO
shouldn't use its "ago" resp. "před". Here an arrangement must be made
between Django and AMO drivers.

Michael