Hello, Django i18n World!

I've just started playing around with Django 1.11, and I noticed that there
are no translations for most (if any) Django error messages.

I have set [LANGUAGE_CODE = 'pt-br'] and the admin pages are in Portuguese,
yet 404 errors and others are still in English:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Z1MfVshrKfw/WRdIXeRHxKI/AAAAAAAAJsQ/VKltY7_w2D8XZmp84qfjR5bZhWIIGvAtgCLcB/s1600/Django_404.png>

The above image was produced by following the tutorial03
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial03/>.

Notice, for example, the "No Question matches the given query", produced by
the shortcuts module.
In /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/django/shortcuts.py the strings
(such as 'No %s matches the given query.') are not "translatable" (the
module doesn't even import ugettext).

Is this a "bug" or a "feature"?

I.e., are error messages not being translated for a specific reason? And if
so, what reason? Or is it possible to tag them for translation in the next
release?

Thanks!