I think I can handle both. I am from Argentina and although I have no
experience translating texts in a formal way, I think that by paying
attention and working hard I could do an acceptable job in both dialects.

I'm following the 2.1 tutorial and until now almost everything in the
tutorial itself is translated, but everything I read until now in the docs
about this version is still in english.

Hope I can be of any help.