Hi there,
I have a Django site with multi-language support through i18n.
The default user's language is set based on the browser headers but users
can change it via the regular set_language view.
Recently I noticed that the UI is shown in a different language than the
one my user is supposed to have set and this happens, apparently, without
changing my browser language preferences or calling the set_language view.
I've been looking around the code, checking every statement that makes
reference to the language setting of the user in session with no luck on
anything that could be causing the issue. I have no clue about what is
going on.
Does the issue rings the bell to someone? Something I could review at?

I appreciate any help or advice. Thanks!
Oscar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-i18n/ac934154-1163-427c-9ce3-1943e0a2585a%40googlegroups.com.