Hi,

I joined the django Transifex team with the main goal to translate missing
text in localflavor.generic (esp. BIC code validation).

However, I'm struggling a bit with the workflow. I searched for all texts
containing "BIC"
(https://www.transifex.com/django/search/?q=source_text%3ABIC) and found
and translated the text "BIC codes have either 8 or 11 characters.". But I
did not find other text from the same source file (e.g. "BIC codes only
contain alphabet letters and digits")
from
https://github.com/django/django-localflavor/blob/master/localflavor/generic/validators.py#L235

How can I find and translate the other strings?

I also see that there are about 37% translated and 0% checked texts in
Czech django-localflavor. How does the checking work? Is unchecked text
used for the actual translation or is it just waiting to be checked.

Thank you for help.

Vaclav