Hello,

I'm a new reviewer in the Greek translation team, which has been pretty much inactive. There are things I may need to discuss with the team (such as learn from the more senior people), but it seems to me that the Transifex discussion system isn't popular with the Django teams. What do other teams do?

Another question: if I have problems that may not be specific to the Greek language, is this the place to discuss them?

Regards,

Antonis

--
Antonis Christofides